Good day Ladies and Gentlemen
*NB!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE LAST SEMESTER/REGISTRATIONS FOR DIPLOMA IN FIRE TECHNOLOGY WITH SAESI, FROM 2023 ALL DIPLOMA ENROLMENTS WILL BE THROUGH STADIO.
Please take note that the SAESI 2022 Semester 2 Fire Technology registrations are open from 1st of August 2022 and close on Wednesday the 31st of August 2022 @ 17h00.
Herewith the link to the BOT in order to register for the assessments. This is a very big programme, please give it some time to load after each “Click”.
NO LATE (AFTER THE 31st OF AUGUST 2022 @ 17H00) REGISTRSTIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
If you have paid, but not registered before the closing date and time, YOU WILL NOT BE REGISTERED!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!
Registrations will only be for Diploma and Higher Diploma in Fire Technology. Registrations are open for all 4 subjects, namely;
- Fire Engineering Science (FES400/500)
- Fire Technology (FIT400/500)
- Fire Safety (FST400/500)
- Management/Admin (MNG200/500)
Each subject will cost R1299-50. Should you require a quotation for study assistance purposes, your request for the quotation must be in writing, via email. No telephonic requests will be attended to.
You are writing in the new financial year (from 1st of October). It is therefore a requirement that you pay your annual Membership Fee upon registration of your Assessment subjects. The fees have not increased and remains at R460-00, valid until 30th of September 2023.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER!!!
- The Assessment registrations are open from Monday the 1st of August 2022.
- The Assessment registrations will close on Wednesday the 31st of August 2022 @ 17h00.
- You will choose your dates from Monday the 5th of September to Friday the 9th of September 2022. Your confirmation letter will only follow thereafter.
- You will have “Practice Session(s)” from Monday the 3rd of October to Friday the 7th of October 2022.
- Your assessment(s) will take place between Monday the 10th of October and Friday the 28th of October 2022.
- The results for the assessments will be available on Friday the 4th of November 2022.
Your equipment needed for the assessment still is a Laptop with working audio and video function. You will also need access to internet (Wi-Fi), NO HOTSPOTTING FROM YOUR CELLPHONE.
Should you require Study Material, please see attached the application form. Your application form, accompanying the proof of payment, in full, must be completed and submitted via email. Should you not be able to collect your desired format of Study Material at SAESI Head Office, a delivery fee, as per the application form, will apply. This payment should also accompany your application, upon submission, with the preferred PostNet address for delivery.
Please disseminate this information, to candidates who qualify to enrol for Diploma and Higher Diploma in Fire Technology, as far and wide as possible.