Second Semester 2016:
SAESI Second Semester Examinations are now open for enrolment.
Closing date for applications: 5th August 2016
Closing date for late applications: 19th August 2016
FES / Fire Engineering Science – 3 October 2016
FIT / Fire Technology – 4 October 2016
MNG / Management - 6 October 2016
FST / Fire Engineering Science – 7 October 2016
Marking session: 14 to 18 November 2016
Closing date for remarking: 15th December 2016
Please take note of the following:
- Examination application forms must be signed by the branch secretary and the correct payment must accompany the application forms.
- Students are requested to complete the examination form correctly and should they apply directly at the branch it is requested that the exam application form be faxed to Head Office and the onus is then on the student to confirm with Head Office whether they are registered.
- Examination registration fee is R660.00 per subject.
- Late registrations will be accepted no later than 19th August, with a penalty rate of R880.00 per subject.
- Supplementary examination fee is R300.00. Late registration for supplementary examination is R400.00.
(Please ensure the deposit slip clearly reflect that the payment is for EXAMINATION! Your name and Membership number if you have one.)
MINIMUM EXAMINATION REQUIREMENTS:
The minimum requirements for SAESI Examinations are still the following :
- Accredited Fire Fighter 1 and 2 as well as Hazmat Awareness and Operations.
- Valid First Aid Level 3 and or HPCSA Registration
- Membership of SAESI in good standing.
- Members must take note that membership payments for 2017 must be done before the October Examinations.Membership is R 286-00 for 2017.
Main Subjects legible for writing in the Second Semester are only Fire Engineering Science and Fire Safety.
Students can enrol to re-write only the Fire Technology and Management Subjects.
*Click on hyperlink to download/print forms.
Should you have any queries regarding the SAESI exams please contact SAESI on 011 660 5672 or firstname.lastname@example.org