It is that time of the year again ….. get out your Study Material for the SAESI April 2017 Examinations !
Please only use the following contact details for registration
Fax2Email: (086) 544 0008
Fax: (011) 660 1887
Any applications send to any other SAESI email or fax will be considered invalid.
April 2017 Examinations:
SAESI First Semester for 2017 Examinations are now open for enrolment.
Closing date for applications: 03 February 2017
Closing date for late applications: 17 February 2017
Main Subject First Time writers > FIT / Fire Technology – 3 April 2017
Re-writes only > FES / Fire Engineering Science – 4 April 2017
Re-writes only > FST / Fire Safety – 6 April 2017
Main Subject First Time writers > MNG / Management – 7 April 2017
Please take note of the following:
- Examination application forms must be signed by the branch secretary and the correct payment must accompany the application forms.
- Students are requested to complete the examination form correctly and should they apply directly at the branch it is requested that the exam application form be faxed to Head Office and the onus is then on the student to confirm with Head Office whether they are registered.
- Examination registration fee is R726.00 per subject.
- Late registrations will be accepted no later than 17 February 2017, with a penalty rate of R968.00 per subject.
- Supplementary examination fee is R363.00. Late registration for supplementary examination is R484.00.
(Please ensure the deposit slip clearly reflect that the payment is for EXAMINATION! Your name and Membership number if you have one.)
MINIMUM EXAMINATION REQUIREMENTS:
The minimum requirements for SAESI Examinations are still the following :
- Accredited Fire Fighter 1 and 2 as well as Hazmat Awareness and Operations.
- Valid First Aid Level 3 and or HPCSA Registration
- Membership of SAESI in good standing.
Main Subjects legible for writing in the Second Semester are only Fire Engineering Science and Fire Safety.
Students can enrol to re-write only the Fire Technology and Management Subjects.
*Click on hyperlink to download/print forms.
Should you have any queries regarding the SAESI exams please contact SAESI on 011 660 5672 or email@example.com