Do you have what it takes to beat the best?
The Southern African Emergency Services Institute (SAESI) 2015 Conference, Exhibition and Training event, on 1-6 November at Nasrec, south of Johannesburg, is the perfect opportunity to show your colleagues and industry leaders exactly what you’re made of!
The costs the training events are as follows:
- Vehicle extrication challenge – R7 980 (VAT incl.) per team (6 members in team).
- High angle rescue challenge – R6 840 (VAT incl.) per team (5 members in team).
- Stat EMS rescue challenge – R5 700 (VAT incl.) per team (3 members in team).
- Firefighter and rescue challenge – R570 (VAT incl.) per individual / R1 824 (VAT incl.) per team (4 members in team).
Please note that attendance of the two-day training symposium (2-3 November) is compulsory for all teams and/or individuals entering any training event.
The following awards will be given to those who prove their mettle:
- SAESI Training Event Champions;
- Top Overall Team;
- 2nd Place Team;
- 3rd Place Team;
- Best Incident Commander.
Registration for the training events and symposium will take place on 1 November at Nasrec. Click here to find out more about the rules of each event or to register! Alternatively, contact Corinne on 0027 (0) 11 579 4940 or send an email to email@example.com